This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and a partner of other brands, I get a small commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost from you.
If you’re looking to invest in an espresso machine, there are plenty of options to choose from. However, not all machines will provide the quality and performance that you expect at their price point.
This can make it difficult to know where to start when searching for the best espresso machine under $100, $200, and $400. Luckily, we’ve done the research for you!
Below is our list of top picks in each price range along with a brief description of what sets each one apart from the rest:
Best Espresso Machine Under $100
There are many options you can choose from Amazon with the filter of $50 to $100. To be honest, I chose the ones that have the best reviews and are trusted from the buyers, so you can buy the best without concerning about the quality.
1. Chefman 6 in 1 Easy-Brew Espresso Machine
2. Imusa USA GAU-18215 4 Cup Bistro Electric Espresso
3. FRIGIDAIRE ECMN103-BLACK
Best Espresso Machine Under $200
If you’re looking for a quality espresso machine under $200, there are several options to choose from. The two main categories of espresso machines are automatic and manual.
- Automatic machines heat water in a boiler and pump it through the coffee grounds with an internal pump.
- Manual machines require users to manually turn a lever or handle to pressurised water through their beans as opposed to having an internal pump do all of the hard work for them.
- Super-automatic espresso machines combine both automatic and manual functions into one device, which means less work for you but still gives you complete control over the brewing process.
You can adjust settings like temperature and pressure depending on what kind of drink you want or need at any given moment–all while letting technology do most of the heavy lifting!
Some other features worth noting when searching through reviews include:
- Water reservoir capacity (how much water can fit inside)
- Reservoir lid (does it stay open while pouring?)
- Milk-foam machine attachment availability/integration into design
Let’s see the best ones for this money category!
1. De’Longhi Bar Pump
2. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
3. De’Longhi Stilosa Manual Espresso Machine
Best Espresso Machine Under $400
The Calphalon BVCLECMP1 Temp iQ is one of the best espresso machines under $400, and it’s a great choice for someone who wants to make their own coffee drinks at home. It has all the features that you’d expect in an entry-level machine: steaming wand, frothing wand and hot water spout.
But what makes this model stand out from its competitors?
It’s easy to use. Just add ground coffee beans or ESE pods into its portafilter basket (which comes with two filter baskets) then tamp down lightly with your finger until firm but not packed too tightly. Then place it on top of your brew group (or group head), turn on your machine and wait for hot water pressure to push through into your cup or mug until you hear three beeps indicating that brewing has finished!
This process should take about 25 seconds total depending on how fine-grinded your beans were ground beforehand.
A good espresso machine can be a real game changer for your mornings.
A good espresso machine is worth its weight in gold. In this guide, we discussed some of the best espresso machines under $100, $200, and $400.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level model or something more advanced that can help take your mornings to the next level (or both), there are plenty of options out there for every budget!
A good espresso machine can be a real game changer for your mornings!
If you’re looking for a way to upgrade your morning routine, it might be time to invest in an espresso machine. These machines can make a variety of coffee drinks including espressos, lattes and cappuccinos.
The best espresso machines under these prices will give you the basics at an affordable price while still providing quality results!